8.21.2010

Best Place to Sell Websites
Best Place to Sell Websites, You will also need a really good sales pitch and the numbers (financial details) will count for a lot more since that might be the only part of your web business the buyer will understand.

By no means should you consider what I did as hard and fast rules but they should give you some guidelines. Remember that there are many ways you can go about the process and you should explore all your options before deciding to sell.

How Much Is Your Site Worth?

Your site is worth as much as someone is willing to give you for it. Simple answer really. I know, that doesn’t help when you go out advertising a site for sale and everyone is asking how much you want for it and you don’t know what to say. You don’t want to undercut yourself especially after years of hard work, but then again, you are selling a website – virtual property – it just seems a little bit strange doesn’t it. That’s what my friends told me after I sold my site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to express your mind, suggestion or idea related this article/blog.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!