8.19.2010

PNC Bank Locations
PNC Bank Locations. PNC is a highly diversified and growing financial services organization spanning the retail, business and corporate markets.
I joined National City because they had a branch next door to my company. It was nice when my company didn't have direct deposit. Since then I have had checking, savings, home equity loan and my mortgage with them. I have never had any problems with them. The online tools, including bill-pay, seem to work just fine. It's very convenient to have all my accounts and loans in one place, and to be able to manage them online. These days I think people should expect to

For a large bank, PNC has made me feel like an important customer even though I don't have much money. I give them 5 stars because they exceed my expectations. If I had lots of money, though, I would be disappointed that they sometimes make mistakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to express your mind, suggestion or idea related this article/blog.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!