10.10.2010

Lisa Rinna Plastic Surgery. Dana Delany and Lisa Rinna are talking about their experiences with cosmetic surgery. Delany, who portrayed Kathryn on "Desperate Housewives" reveals that she had a botched botox procedure that left her with a dead nerve near her eye.

According to the New York Daily News, Dana Delany talked about her experience with botox injections. "He injected my forehead, hit a nerve, and created a huge hematoma," she told Prevention Magazine. "The nerve has been dead ever since. It affected the muscle in my right eye, so my eye has started to droop a little bit."

Lisa Rinna, former "Days of our Lives" star is dishing about a lip reduction surgery she had over the Summer. In her new reality series, "Harry Loves Lisa," Rinna talks about her famous lip injections and how they have affected her life.

My lips started to define who I am Rinna told People Magazine. 'That bothered me... I took a big hit for being honest. It gave everyone online permission to lambaste me. It hurt my feelings."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not hesitate to express your mind, suggestion or idea related this article/blog.

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!